Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mommytography 365


 I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!

With our tax return, we decided it would be much more cost effective to get me an awesome camera than to keep trying to afford family pictures done professionally.  Plus, then I'll have an awesome camera to take pics for my blogs (another one of which will be starting soon, so stay tuned!).  So, we got ourselves a Nikon Coolpix p100, and I'm off!!  Downloading software, playing with effects... I'm having fun. :)  So, when I saw this, I thought it looked like tons of fun.  Come back and see my pics every day, starting tomorrow! 

1 comment: