Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Social Networking Sites

I thought I'd tell anyone who wants to add me the sites I'm on, and my names on them.  OK, so my names are pretty much all the same, kchara,  but here are the following sites I'm on:
The Homeschool Lounge
A Virtuous Woman
The Conservative Homeschooler
Hebraic Homeschoolers International
Heart of Wisdom Community
Messianic Keepers at Home
Sparkpeople
Babyfit
The last two are REALLY GREAT sites for losing weight and getting healthy!  If you've never heard of them, definately go and look around, and use me as a referral if you decide to join.  Don't forget to add me as a friend!  (No, I don't get anything money or anything from them, it's just I really, really enjoy my time there!)

In His Love,
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment